1 1/2 cups water
1 1/2 cups milk
3/4 cup grits
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 ounces TackSauce
1 pound smoked sausage link, small, finely chopped, cooked , and drained
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Grease square baking dish
3. Place grits, water , and milk in saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and cook until grits are soft and smooth.
4. Add 3/4 of shredded cheese, evaporated milk,garlic powder, an Tack Sauce and stir until cheese is melted.
5. Add sausage and eggs and stir until well blended.
6. Pour into prepared baking dish.
7. Bake for 1 hour. Top with remain cheese and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted on top.
8. Remove from oven, let cool for 15 minutes. Serve Hot.